Show Dates & Times
- Fri. March 21, 7:30pm
- Sat. March 22, 3pm
- Sat. March 22, 7:30pm
- Sun. March 23, 3pm
- PreOrder before March 3: $10/person
- Senior Citizens: $10/person
- Groups of 20+: $10/person
- After March 3 and at the door (if not a Senior Citizen): $12/person
Tickets may not be purchased via phone (with the exception of groups of 20 or more -- sorry, but we don't have sufficient volunteer staffing). You may purchase tickets via the following options:
- Online. Click here for on-line ordering. Please note: there is a $0.50/ticket service fee to help defray the costs of the on-line ordering service.
- Online Orders Prior to Feb. 28, 4:30pm. If you placed an on-line order prior to Feb. 28 (before 4:40pm), you may have inadvertently been charged a "shipping & handling fee" of $1/ticket due to a coding error. We apologize for this. Please bring your PayPal receipt with you when collecting your tickets (which you need to do anyway for proof of purchase), so we can confirm and provide any such refund you may be owed.
- Box Office. You may also purchase tickets at the box office. The box office opens one hour prior to the start of a performance. Theater doors open 30 minutes before the start of performance. And, we now have credit card capability - yay!
- Snail Mail. Mail in a completed Snail Mail Ticket Order Form. Please note, we cannot accept mail orders sent after March 12, because we may not receive your request prior to the performances.
- Group Orders. If you are ordering tickets for a group of 20 or more, tickets are $10 each by contacting us at ActingUp@ActingUp.com or (513) 494-6062 to arrange your ticket order.
Location of Performances
- Doors Open. Theater doors open 30 minutes before the start of performance. The box office will be open 1 hour before the start of performance.
Audience Etiquette - An Instructional Video
Video originally created as the pre-show announcement
for our Annie Jr. production.
Sat, March 15, 2014 10:09 AM
Copyright © 2005-2014 Acting Up Young Performers' Community Theater of Mason
All Rights Reserved
Contact the Webmaster