March 16-18, 2018
Our 26th Production
Our Spring 2018 production is Mary Poppins. Performances will be March 16-18, at the Mason Middle School Theater. Please visit our Tickets page to order tickets, once we get closer to the performance weekend.
Based on the books by P.L. Travers and the classic Walt Disney film, Disney and Cameron Mackintosh's Mary Poppins, the jack-of-all trades, Bert, introduces us to England in 1910 and the troubled Banks family. Young Jane and Michael have sent many a nanny packing before Mary Poppins arrives on their doorstep. Using a combination of magic and common sense, she must teach the family members how to value each other again. Mary Poppins takes the children on many magical and memorable adventures, but Jane and Michael aren't the only ones upon whom she has a profound effect. Even grown-ups can learn a lesson or two from the nanny who advises that "Anything can happen if you let it.
If you are interested in being part of the Production Team or want to help out in any other way with bringing this production to life, please contact us at ActingUp@ActingUp.com and use the subject header "Mary Poppins" - I'd Like to Help"; or call us at (513) 494-6062.
- Producer – Adrianna Hartmann
- Assistant Producers – Kristin Goecke & Laura Peebles
- Directors – Joel Saeks & Brahm Corstanje
- Choreographers – Catherine Dresbach & Anna Duvall Sheehan (both from Reflexions Dance Arts)
- Vocal Director – Jeanne Bilyeu
- Orchestral Director – Ryan Yoxthimer
- Costume Designers – Sue Speno, Alicia Farbstein & Becky Corstanje
- Prop Master –
- Sound Engineer – Scott Meyer
- Lighting Design –
- Set Design – Brent Peebles & Steve Fair
- Set Construction Coordinator – Steve Fair
- Publicity – Kelly Stevens
- House Managers – Veronica Turner & Sharon Turner
- Stage Manager –
- Student Stage Managers –
- Green Room Coordinator – Christine Smith
- Magic Consulting / Special Effects – Scott Meyer & Brahm Corstanje
- Website Design/Management & Poster – Brahm Corstanje