(Sep. 22-24, 2017)
Our 25th Production
Our Fall 2017 production is Anything Goes. Performances will be September 22-24, at the Mason High School Theater.
As the SS American heads out to sea, two unlikely pairs set off on the course to true love…proving that sometimes destiny needs a little help from a crew of singing sailors, an exotic disguise and some good old-fashioned blackmail. Peppering this hilariously bumpy ride are some of musical theatre’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “It’s Delovely,” and of course, “Anything Goes.” For even more synopsis, click here.
If you are interested in being part of the Production Team or want to help out in any other way with bringing this production to life, please contact us at ActingUp@ActingUp.com and use the subject header "Joseph" - I'd Like to Help"; or call us at (513) 494-6062.
- Producer – Laura Peebles
- Assistant Producer – Susan Reese
- Directors – Erin Russell & Joey Schnell
- Assistant Director – Joel Saeks
- Choreographers – Karen Galliers
- Vocal/Music Director – Phil Clary
- Costume Designers –
- Prop Master –
- Sound Engineer – Scott Meyer
- Lighting Design –
- Set Design – Brent Peebles & Steve Fair
- Set Construction Coordinator – Steve Fair
- Publicity – Kelly Stevens
- House Managers – Veronica Turner & Sharon Turner
- Stage Manager –
- Assistant Stage Managers –
- Green Room Coordinator – Christine Smith
- Poster Design & Website Design/Management - Brahm Corstanje