Many Raindrops Make an Ocean
Acting Up is a volunteer young performers community theater group based in Mason, Ohio. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our operational costs are supported only in part by ticket sales; the balance of our support comes from financial donations. In addition to (or in lieu of) volunteering your time to Acting Up, there are lots of ways, large and small, that you can make a financial donation:
When you shop smile.amazon.com and designate "Acting Up" as your charity of choice, Acting Up gets a small amount of money back on your purchases (at no extra cost to you). Please be sure you are selecting "Acting Up", and confirm (in the "about" dropdown) that it is the organization located in "Mason, OH", as there are other variants of that name on AmazonSmile's list of charitable organizations.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
You can help Acting Up whenever you shop at Kroger. It will take only a few minutes to sign up using your Kroger Plus Card. If your card isn't already registered, you will need to do that first. Then join the Kroger Community Rewards (all of this is free and does not cost you any of your fuel rewards!) The number for "NPO" number for Acting Up is "LX900" . Once you do this, every time you shop at Kroger, Kroger will donate to the Acting Up! Here are more detailed, step-by-step instructions:
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com, and:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, click on Sign Up Today in the "New Customer?" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number LX900 or Acting Up, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Kroger Plus members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.