The Lightning Thief - The Percy Jackson Musical
May 31 - June 2, 2024
Our 35th Production
Our 35th production is The Lightning Thief.
Performances will be May 31- June 2, 2024 at the Mason High School Theater.
About the Show
As the half-blood son of a Greek god, Percy Jackson has newly-discovered powers he can't control, a destiny he doesn't want, and a mythology textbook's worth of monsters on his trail.
When Zeus's master lightning bolt is stolen and Percy becomes the prime suspect, he has to find and return the bolt to prove his innocence and prevent a war between the gods. But to succeed on his quest, Percy will have to do more than catch the thief. He must travel to the Underworld and back; solve the riddle of the Oracle, which warns him of betrayal by a friend; and come to terms with the father who abandoned him.
Adapted from the best-selling book The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan and featuring a thrilling original rock score.
More information about the show and roles can be found here.
Any questions can be sent to: ActingUp@Actingup.com
If you are interested in being part of the Production Team or want to help out in any other way with bringing this production to life, please contact us at ActingUp@ActingUp.com and use the subject header "Current Production - I'd Like to Help"; or call us at (513) 494-6062.
- Producers – Adrianna Hartmann & Laura Peebles
- Assistant Producers – Emily Nickles & Rachelle Penilla
- Director – Brent Peebles
- Assistant Director – Caleb Redslob
- Music Director – Jeanne Bilyeu
- Choreographer – Erin Speno-Stout
- Costume Designers – Alicia Farbstein & Sue Speno
- Sound Engineer – Forrest Goodwin
- Lighting Design – Eric Bardes
- Set Design – Brent Peebles
- Set Construction Manager – Steve Fair
- Stage Manager – Rachelle Penilla
- Props Master – Jennifer Martin
- Publicity Chair – Kathy Maritato & Stephanie Belschner
- Box Office Manager – Amanda Drohan
- House Manager & Star Grams – Veronica Langmeyer & Sharon Turner
- Green Room Manager – Kelly Stevens
- Website Design/Maintenance – Brahm Corstanje